View our FULL BANQUET MENU
View our available banquet rooms Banquet Rooms at the Eagle House Restaurant in Williamsville.
We only require a minimum #of guests for BUFFETS. Otherwise we do parties for as few as 5 guests. To reserve a room, a deposit of $50 is required. Cash, check or major credit card accepted. Parties cancelled within two weeks of date reserved, deposit will be nonrefundable.
17% gratuity added to all private parties (& appropriate sales tax). We do not accept any coupons/discounts/entertainment cards on any private banquets/parties.
The Eagle House does reserve the right to change rooms (remaining private) depending on the size of your party or as a result of a drop in the number of persons attending from your original reservation.
- Food or Beverages MAY NOT BE TAKEN from The Eagle House after functions. (Buffets/Bars)
- Tax Exempt organizations must provide exemption certificate prior to the date of the event (via fax or mail)
- Payment is expected in full on the date of the party. Cash, checks and all major credit cards are accepted at The Eagle House.
- Guests must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol. Alcoholic beverages may not be brought in to restaurant by customers.
- Place cards are mandatory on banquets offering a choice of entrees. These must be provided by the host of the party and coded according to the parties’ choices.
- Management reserves the authority to immediately end any type of bar/alcoholic beverage service for any party at any time if deemed necessary.
- Audio visual equipment is available on a limited basis.
- Final counts on all parties and menus are due one week from the date of the event. All Buffets/Food Stations require a minimum count of 25 adults.
- The Eagle House is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Decorating may be done up to one hour before event begins. Confetti & bubbles are not allowed in the restaurant.
- You may bring in bakery prepared desserts/ cakes when applicable. We will gladly cut/serve your baked good at no additional charge. we discourage home made baked goods.